The people who think Im awesome.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sorry..

Ok so i know i said i would be updating a lot.. i lied. ive been sick.. and cold... but ive been snuggling with a soft blanket with ghosts on it so its cool. It was basically like this every time i thought about updating :

<-- that would be my tablet pen

than this would happen:



Its been getting cold here. And i hate cold, so i've been buying those little "throw blankets" like crazy, you know, the ones that are JUST big enough to piss you off.... seriously, we've bought like 4 in the last two weeks. And a humidifier that is so loud you'd think we were running and industrial sized fan that spits on you.

Another ordeal ive been dealing with is nose bleeds. I start getting them when it starts getting cold. ive woken up the past two days with nose bleeds which is always slightly horrifying for me. because im always afraid itll start while im asleep and ill bleed to death. 

heres how that usually goes....

When i have one during the day, its not as dramatic, but i still act like i might die cause it usually bleeds like  mother effer.

that goes like this:



but when i wake up and have a nose bleed, my arms and face are usually covered in blood and the first thought i usually have is  "oh god ive been stabbed"  than i realize its just my nose, and i panic like this:


so yea. Also ive started a rather large project that may take up a lot of my time for a while, so ill post when i can until that is done. But ill try to upload some doodles when i can.... Like this one of me riding a giraffe.

On that note... im leaving. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I was hoping you would update soon. Sucks that youre sick. Get better soo and buy bigger blankets woman. Or just sew the ones you already have together.

    ReplyDelete