The people who think Im awesome.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cold weather...

Fall is great, cause its usually not too cold not too hot. perfect.

heres a little back ground. I was born in West Virginia, and the seasons there blend into each other, gradually. But now i live in Illinois.. and its like... one day you are enjoying the nice fall weather, and suddenly the first day of winter and BAM 4 feet of snow over night.....and im left with  "what the fuck just happened" 

Its pretty much the same every winter. it starts out like this 

Smug little bastard snow flakes. think they are so superior.  Im the kind of person thats always cold and i have to dress up in every single last piece of winter clothing i have just to check the mail. Than it starts... i start getting pissed at winter, its like every last snow flake is mocking me....

That can only go on for so long before i snap....Soon i start to ponder their demise. I think "Maybe i can melt them all with a hair dryer" but no thats a little too dangerous. So finally... it happens... i snap.. i ripe off my protective head gear and neck armor... and i start EATING THOSE BASTARDS!!! yes thats right i EAT my enemys! they say if you consume your enemys you will gain their powers.....

as it turns out... this isnt the case with snow... all i ever get is a horrible cold. And im the kind of person that thinks when im sick, theres an 80% chance im gonna die. no matter what it is. so my boyfriend gets to see this a lot.

and i HATE HATE HATE taking medicine....any medicine. i jsut dont like taking it. But when i was young my mom used to make me take robitussin a cough syrup that is horrible. But even worse...she used to make me take...Nyquil....this is with out a doubt the most horrible substance known to man. it tastes like liquid death and smells even worse....but when im sick... i usually succumb  to its beautiful sirens song.


Niquil scares me cause it usually makes me so damn sleepy i dont remember what ive done, and i wake up  in a drowsy stupor. Like recently i took some nyquil gel caps and the next morning, i found out that i went to my basement, hung up my laundry and came back up the stairs and went to bed. Now... i dont remember doing this and my boyfriend said "Im really surprised you made it back up the stairs...." every time i take it shit like this happens.....

I swear one of these days im gonna drown in the toilet....


Fuck you winter...and double fuck you Nyquil.... i hate you.




(p.s. you liking the new photoshop drawings? thought id treat your eyes to my orgasmicly awesome drawings now in better...graphics? )

3 comments:

  1. this... is amazing. the first picture made me laugh for ten minutes.

    and, I still remember trying to stop coughing so your mom didn't give us Nyquil. pretty sure she did it half the time just to make us shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR.

    you also like snowmen. so, you're a winter hating hypocrite. unless snowmen are in a league of their own since they're so badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes snowmen are awesome. they are the only good part of winter.

    ReplyDelete